Annual Meeting Mobile App
Complete your Annual Meeting experience with the 2020 NBOA Annual Meeting mobile app.
The NBOA Annual Meeting mobile app contains the following features:
- Mobile check-in for CPE/HRCI/SHRM credit
- Session descriptions and speaker information
- Ability to create your own custom schedule
- Attendee-to-attendee messaging
- Session handouts and presentations that you can take notes on
- NEW THIS YEAR: A live activity feed where you can interact and share pictures with other attendees in real-time.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-407-7140.
Easily Find the App
Go to your preferred app store and search for "NBOA Programs" or click here on your mobile device.
The app is compatible on iOS (8.0 or later) and Android (4.4.2 or later) and works on both smartphones and tablets.
View the app online at http://go.nboa.org/NBOA2020.
The web browser version of the app works in Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Receive a link via text message to download the app. Text "NBOA" to 38470.
Normal messaging rates apply.
- Open the NBOA Programs app and select the 2020 NBOA Annual Meeting tile under "Upcoming Events.”
- Select "Create account" to get started.
- Enter the event code NBOA2020
- Tap "Submit"
- Enter your first name, last name, and the email address you used to register for the conference
- Tap "Create Account"
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Complete your profile so other attendees can find you through the app