Annual Meeting Mobile App
Complete your Annual Meeting experience with the 2018 NBOA Annual Meeting mobile app, updated this year for a more seamless operation.
The NBOA Annual Meeting mobile app contains the following features:
- Mobile check-in for CPE/HRCI credit
- Session descriptions and speaker information
- Ability to create your own custom schedule
- Links to NBOA’s social media feeds so you can follow along with the conference online
- Attendee-to-attendee messaging
- Session handouts and presentations that you can take notes on
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 202-407-7140.
Easily Find the App
Go to your preferred app store and search for "2018 NBOA" or click here on your mobile device.
The app is compatible on iOS (8.0 or later) and Android (4.4.2 or later) and works on both smartphones and tablets.
View the app online at http://go.nboa.org/NBOA2018.
The web browser version of the app works in Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Receive a link via text message to download the app. Text "NBOA" to 38470.
Normal messaging rates apply.
- Open the app and select "Create Account"
- Enter the event code 2018NBOA
- Tap "Submit"
- Enter your first name, last name, and the email address you used to register
- Tap "Create Account"
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Complete your profile so other attendees can find you through the app