Annual Meeting Mobile App
Complete your Annual Meeting experience with the 2019 NBOA Annual Meeting mobile app, updated this year for a more seamless operation.
The NBOA Annual Meeting mobile app contains the following features:
- Mobile check-in for CPE/HRCI/SHRM credit
- Session descriptions and speaker information
- Ability to create your own custom schedule
- Links to NBOA’s social media feeds so you can follow along with the conference online
- Attendee-to-attendee messaging
- Session handouts and presentations that you can take notes on
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-407-7140.
Easily Find the App
Go to your preferred app store and search for "NBOA Programs" or click here on your mobile device.
The app is compatible on iOS (8.0 or later) and Android (4.4.2 or later) and works on both smartphones and tablets.
View the app online at http://go.nboa.org/NBOA2019.
The web browser version of the app works in Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Receive a link via text message to download the app. Text "NBOA" to 38470.
Normal messaging rates apply.
- Open the NBOA programs app and select the 2019 NBOA Annual Meeting tile under “Upcoming Events.”
- Select "Create account" to get started.
- Enter the event code NBOA2019
- Tap "Submit"
- Enter your first name, last name, and the email address you used to register
- Tap "Create Account"
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Complete your profile so other attendees can find you through the app