Complete your Annual Meeting experience with the 2017 NBOA Annual Meeting mobile app, updated this year for a more seamless operation.
The NBOA Annual Meeting mobile app contains the following features:
- New & easy-to-use tile interface
- Mobile check-in for CPE/HRCI credit
- View session descriptions and speaker information
- Create your own schedule using the app calendar
- Follow the conference Twitter feed and add your tweets to the conversation
- Connect with fellow attendees and exhibitors
- Download session handouts
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-407-7140.
Go to your preferred app store and search for "NBOA 2017" or click here on your mobile device.
The app is compatible on iOS (8.0 or later) and Android (4.4.2 or later) and works on both smartphones and tablets.
View the app online at http://go.nboa.org/NBOA2017app.
The web browser version of the app works in Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
The first time you use the app, you'll need to create an account and enter a unique event code.
Receive a link via text message to download the app.